Laptop Lunches #140

Bibigo Pork & Vegetable Mini Wontons with a homemade dipping sauce, scallion stuffed egg, a fresh apricot, some Rainier cherries, and a spicy cucumber salad (recipe below).

These mini wontons come in several flavors. I highly recommend them--they're super easy to prepare. You just throw them in boiling water for about 5 minutes. I did this while I was putting the rest of lunch together. If you want to cool them off (as you will, to pack them), just follow the package directions and run some cold water over them. They also make a great soup.

And...on to the recipe!

Since I already gave you a recipe for a spicy cucumber salad, I'll call this one Spicy Cucumber Salad #2. It's embarrassingly simple, and I think might actually be the one my friend used to make.

Spicy Cucumber Salad #2

About 3 inches of a cucumber, cut into slices and then quartered
A splash of rice vinegar
About 1/4 teaspoon of sriracha  sauce, or to taste

Pour vinegar over cucumbers and toss. Add sriracha sauce and toss again.

Serves: 1.

Comments

Popular Posts