Lunchopolis #34

Something so, so exciting happened, you guys! A whole passel of vegetarians and vegans came for a work meeting so the leftover catering was vegan! And I didn't have to cook lunch or dinner for a few days, which is good because I totally didn't want to. So here's some of what the caterers had brought the day before.

This is a pasta salad with roasted peppers, artichokes, olives, and asparagus; dolmas; pita; and baba ganoush.

Dolmas are stuffed grape leaves. College was my first encounter with this whole realm of cuisine, and it really bewildered me. I wouldn't buy dolmas myself, probably, but if they're there, I'd eat them.

Baba ganoush, on the other hand, is a garlicky eggplant dip that totally amazes me. I was really glad there was a lot left over.

Comments

Popular Posts