Sequestration Meal #675

 


I've been in a bit of a mood lately. I thought something colorful might help, so I layered in a bunch of colors here: Some carrot salad, lemon couscous, steamed broccoli and cauliflower, and these amazing beet patties with vegan tzatziki from Making Thyme for Health.

The tzatziki involves chopped cucumber rather than shredded. I'm not sure if that's my favorite thing aesthetically, because it makes for a lumpy sauce, but it was tasty. The beet patties were both delicious and so much fun to make because of the color. Beets are so vibrant!

I haven't had couscous in ages, but something prompted me to buy a big bag. It's one of those beloved but largely forgotten things, so I'm happy to reunite with it.

I'm not sure if this meal "made sense," in some respects, but I really enjoyed it. And it's hard to enjoy things these days, so I'm going to take it as a win.

Just keep going...

Comments

  1. I had couscous for the first time in ages about a week ago. It was a happy reunion and I need to make it more often.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts