Sequestration Meal #678

 


I will share recipes for these things if anyone comments wanting them; otherwise, I know I've shared them before: Korean beet salad (actually Ukrainian in origin, but hey), stir-fried cauliflower leaves, Korean carrot salad (also Ukrainian), Nasoya bulgogi strips, and rice.

Although my cauliflower always comes with the leaves mostly trimmed off, I can usually get at least some cauliflower leaf goodness out of a stir fry. It's mostly the cauliflower leaf stems, but those are tasty.

I don't know what else to say about this other than it was what I needed at the time. 

Comments

  1. Caught up now. I'm sorry things have been so hard these last few months.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm doing the best I can; I will definitely look back on this season later and be amazed at myself. That helps. I want to impress future me.

      Delete
  2. what makes a recipe "ukraine"? I don't know anything about the food there. Where do you find the recipes? i would be interested in the carrot one. thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These recipes originated in Ukraine, but they're Ukranian-Korean, because they reflect the influence of Korean immigrants. I love both recipes from Lavender and Macarons.

      Carrot salad: https://www.lavenderandmacarons.com/spicy-korean-style-carrots/

      Beet salad: https://www.lavenderandmacarons.com/vegan-beet-salad/

      Food in Ukraine is similar to other Eastern European fare, mostly, I'd say, but I'm not an expert!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts