Sequestration Meal #677

 


Hi, everyone! I have food to share with you. And I've regrouped, and although I am in a hard season, I think I may be in a better shape now.

You know how sometimes, you get terrible news, and although it's kind of awful, it's also just a relief? That's my mode right now. Terrible relief.

In the midst of that, I used up some stuff I had on hand to make this spaghetti with creamy white beans. The white beans recipe is from Minimalist Baker, and isn't necessarily intended to go with pasta, but it worked. I used dried basil rather than fresh and it was perfectly fine. I sprinkled it generously with black pepper and had something satisfying.

So, yes, everything is terrible, but also...I'm okay with it?

See you again soon.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts