Pack-a-Snack #110

I haven't actually done one of these pack-a-snack posts since before the world shut down! My last one was published on March 13, 2020, a date that is imprinted on my brain as the Last Day before everything went off in other directions for me.

 And since then, for a lot of reasons, I haven't needed to pack my snacks as much. But I did need a packed snack recently. So here we are!

This consists of some tajin-flavored cracker-coated peanuts and a small assortment of Chimes candies--chai toffee, orange ginger chew, and peanut butter ginger chew. I don't think I can say I enjoyed this exactly, as I ate it while driving around trying to find parking to get to work in my library after a meeting across down (note: I did not find parking and ultimately had to go to a more distant garage and take a bus), but it did help keep me from getting really sick from hunger and stress and heat all combined. So I'll take it.

And I do like these things a lot, by the way, so I can recommend all of them! Just not the setting I ate them in. I would not recommend that experience.

Comments

Popular Posts