Monbento Original #31 (Single Tier)

Banana oat pancakes (recipe from the Minimalist Baker) topped with sliced bananas and chocolate chips, stewed frozen berries, and a homemade peanut butter syrup.

I made too many pancakes over the weekend, so I ended up with leftovers and was in the mood for a sweeter lunch. This was really amazing. I would give myself bonus points for perfecting peanut butter syrup, too. I kind of want that syrup on everything now.

Do I think I should eat pancakes for lunch every day? No, but this was definitely awesome and I'm glad I got to eat it!

Comments

  1. Oh, what a fun lunch! Pancakes are an anytime of day food!
    Do you have a recipe for the peanut butter syrup?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not really a recipe--melt some margarine or vegan butter, peanut butter, and maple syrup together in a small saucepan. SO GOOD. Adding the margarine was the magic element.

      Delete
    2. Thank you! I have noted this for future reasons.

      Delete
  2. The peanut butter syrup sounds absolutely amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts