Sequestration Meal #257

 

A meal on a lower-appetite day (hence the smaller plate): Lemon-garlic tofu (recipe from Veggies Save the Day), steamed broccoli, and my own recipe for toasted pastina pilaf.

This was a really good meal! The flavors were bright and went well together, and of course I always love that pastina pilaf (which also has a fair amount of hidden veggies in it for added nutritional smugness). I was really glad I had some fresh lemons on hand to make this tofu. I baked it a bit longer than directed because mine hadn't browned yet, but otherwise made it just as written. I may slowly be falling in love with lemons.

Comments

  1. This looks lovely. I have some risoni in my cupboard at the moment that I need to use up, so I will have to add your pastina pilaf to my list.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never tried it with orzo, but I think it would work well! You may have to cook it slightly longer.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts