Thermos 3-Tier Bento #56

 


I swear I only make boxed macaroni so I can have pasta salad later. Sadly, I am down to my last box of Annie's vegan shells in a creamy pumpkin sauce, and I can't find a way to get them anymore, so I won't get too many more of these delicious pasta salads. But hey, if the supply chain issues of the pandemic have taught me anything, it's that it's best to leave room in your heart for new loves as the old loves disappear.

This pasta salad was the leftover shell macaroni with Vegenaise, seasoned salt, black olives, petite peas, shredded carrot, and scallions. I had it with a small spinach salad with fruit and walnuts and what was probably too much of my creamy dressing (my own recipe) and a dessert of some dark chocolate, a clementine, and some pitted fresh cherries.

The world feels like it's spinning off its axis these days, to me. Every day feels like I'm struggling, more so than was the case a few months ago. I'm starting to have stress flares as a result and I'm very concerned about losing the progress I've made. But I'm trying to stay the course with my nutrition, in hopes that as things get out of control, maybe I will still be able to keep going.

I'm sending my love to you all, with hopes that you can find your equilibrium, too.

Comments

  1. All my love to you as well. <3
    I am loving seeing all the cherries you are eating at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My love to you as well. I do hear your deep pain and suffering. Please know that others are listening and can understand at least to our own extent. I admire you for having the determination to keep going and feed yourself. Self-care is so important at these times and often hard to do.

    I'm loving all the cherries too!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts