Monbento Original #69 (Single Tier)

 


I made way too much of the food you saw last week, so I didn't have much else to show you! But I enjoyed eating it. I thought that today I would show you one of the ways the leftovers of the veggies I had last week got re-envisioned for lunch, paired with some of this maple chili glazed tofu from She Likes Food after I ran out of the Gardein roast. This was really good! I think it makes too much glaze, so I probably wouldn't make as much of it next time (that's a lot of maple syrup!), but otherwise I wouldn't change anything.

Comments

  1. Maple-glazed tofu sounds very nice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you want something that isn't spicy, I have my own recipe for that. Just leave out the red pepper flakes: http://foodfordissertating.blogspot.com/2018/10/temari-rabbit-2-tier-bento-108.html

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts