Sequestration Meal #647

 


This is a take on the spicy jalapeno tofu bowl from Rabbit and Wolves. I wanted more veggie-type things, so I have, in addition to rice and the spicy tofu with cilantro sauce in the original recipe, some onions and peppers sauteed together, sliced tomato, and sliced avocado.

This whole thing is so delicious! The cilantro sauce was perfect. If you don't like cilantro, you will hate this, of course, but I do not have that problem/soap gene. 

I find myself gravitating more and more toward spicy foods these days. Go figure me out.

Also, yes, I have been posting less lately--I love posting on a virtually-daily basis, but I've had so much going on that it hasn't happened. I think I am accepting my limitations. I don't have a set target here, so I can't say that I'll post any specific number of times per week, just that there will be more posts this week, and I hope you like them! If I were planning this out better I would even know what days you'll be likely to see them on. But what can I say? I try, I guess?

See you again soon.

Comments

  1. and we thank you for trying. While your post are always a welcome click in my inbox you need to take care of you first.

    Peace to you in these troubled times.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! These are indeed challenging times for many people, but fortunately I think the impact on me from world events is at least minimal. And for that I am grateful.

      Delete
  2. I too have really been leaning in to posting when I feel like it, not because I feel like I should or I have created some sort of schedule in my brain. I have been on holidays this last week and a half, technically I could have posted every day but I just wasn't feeling like it. I always enjoy seeing your posts pop up, but I'm here for the longhaul, whenever you feel like it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts