Sequestration Meal #650

 


I found this recipe for vegan potato chowder at Munch Meals by Janet when I was looking for a TVP and potato soup. It said it was a take on clam chowder which was an immediate selling point. I made some jalapeno corn muffins to go with the soup (recipe from World of Vegan).

Although it wasn't like clam chowder, really (and I didn't expect it to be, because it wasn't even named that), it was a really good soup on a rainy day. I had to add more water because my TVP absorbed basically all of the broth, but that's fine; more soup for me!

The muffins are a recipe I've made before, but this time I added the optional corn kernels. They were just as delicious as before, though maybe I did too good a job of cleaning out the jalapeno, because they didn't have any heat at all to them. I think I prefer them without whole corn kernels, but they're good for a change of pace.

Comments

Popular Posts