Sequestration Meal #554

 


You may be tired of seeing burgers, but this is real life, and I know some of you connect to me on the basis of the realness, so...but this is the last of my burger patties, if not my buns, so this one will be it for a while! Anyway, here we have tater tots with leftover remoulade mixed with ketchup (kind of makeshift Thousand Island) and a Hawaii-style burger (fresh grilled pineapple and homemade avocado salsa on top).

I had the avocado to use and it is pineapple season, and I want to be sure I use up my pineapple, so I decided to go in this classic direction. It was good, but not nearly so good as my favorite burger (the "Big Mac" style one I made a while ago). Still, I'm glad I tried it! Life is ever so much more interesting when we try new things.

Comments

  1. I love pineapple on burgers, though mine mostly comes from a can. Fresh pineapple is even better!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's good! Not my absolute favorite but definitely tasty.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts