ToGoWare 2-Tier Tiffin #30

 


I've been revisiting some of my old recipes, and wanted to try my spinach salad with fruit and walnuts again. I didn't think my tastes would change with this one, and I was right--it was delicious! I had it with a Tofurky ham and Daiya provolone sandwich on whole grain bread.

Mostly, I made this because I hadn't had a salad in a really long time. Maybe that's the peril of winter. But spinach, apples, walnuts, and dried cranberries are available virtually year-round, so I decided it was time for a salad. It was nice to have this with a cup of hot tea.

Comments

  1. Experimenting is lots of fun but sometimes it is also wonderful to revisit an old favourite.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to remind myself, every so often, that making stuff more than once is perfectly okay!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts