Dinner Bowl #14

 


I've not had nearly enough zucchini this summer, so to remedy that, here is some creamy zucchini mushroom pasta (recipe from Wholly Tasteful), pan-fried balsamic tofu (recipe from Thank You Berry Much), and tomato-basil salad.

There aren't that many tofu recipes that go very well with Italian-style meals, but this one is perfect. I adore balsamic vinegar, and this cooked up like a dream. 

I don't use it as much as I probably should, but this meal made the most of my little basil plant. This is one of the only things I like about summer: I get to have a few fresh herbs in my window.

I've made this pasta recipe before and I love how it sneaks all that zucchini in alongside the spaghetti. I feel like something is "wrong" if I just have zoodles, but zoodles with spaghetti? Yes, please!

What else to serve with this summery meal but tomato salad? Who doesn't love a good tomato?

Comments

  1. This is such a vibrant, perfect summer meal! I have not had nearly enough zucchini either, thanks for reminding me to get my life together and get on that! 😊

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts