Thermos 3-Tier Bento #58

 


It's been absolute ages since I had Frito chili pie. Do you know how much Fritos cost these days? Well, there was a solution to that: store brand corn scoops! I ate this more like a taco dip, but it was still delicious: Vegan chili topped with non-dairy cheese, and a side of cold toppings: non-dairy sour cream, lettuce, tomato, avocado, red onion, and black olives.

I loved this. One of my best meals in a while!

In other news, I've just discovered that a ton of comments have been being trapped as spam, including my own replies to you on my own blog. If you've had trouble commenting, I'm sorry; I hadn't noticed. Wild, really. How can I spam myself?

Comments

  1. Ohhhhhh yum!!! This definitely looks like a great comfort meal and I'm so glad that you enjoyed it so much 😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know, I think you're right smack in Frito chili pie country now! Have you had one yet?

      Delete
    2. I haven't! I'm not a huge fan of chili (blasphemy around these parts, I know) but I would totally make fritos into nachos 😋

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts