ECO Lunchbox Three-in-One #92

 


Lately, my packed lunches have gotten more and more hodgepodge. But this was a really tasty hodgepodge! I had an English muffin with some avocado, a maple-pecan white bean blondie square, some JUST Egg mushroom and spinach crustless quiches (baked in silicone star cups), and a couple of veggie breakfast sausages.

To eat this--which I will grant you was a bit messy to do, but hey--I smashed the avocado into an English muffin half and topped it with one sausage patty and one eggy star, so I essentially had two open-faced sandwiches. The blondie, of course, is dessert.

My energy comes and goes; I was glad I had already made the eggy stars. But when I anticipate having those low ebb days, I roll well with the punches these days. Here's to making it through, one hodgepodge at a time!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts