Sequestration Meal #575

 


This is cabbage soup (recipe from Budget Bytes). I'm still having appetite issues, so this was a gentle lunch option for a day I filled my calories in with a vegan cupcake with soy milk. Hey, you have to do what you have to do. If I had more of an appetite, I would have added some veggie sausage and/or potatoes or rice. But this was good! It gave me a boost of plenty of veggies, and the soy milk gave me some protein, and the cupcake ensured I ate enough overall.

One thing I really liked about this recipe was that the instructions assumed you'd throw stuff in the pot as you chopped it or measured it, so it required less prep work at the outset. Some days, you need that.

This recipe and what is shown is free of all major allergens, so I've tagged the entry as such, though obviously you'll want to ensure that what you have with it is suitable for your own needs, if you want to make this soup.

Comments

Popular Posts