Sequestration Meal #630

 


I had some soba noodles and some sweet chili sauce and thought, "Someone must have a recipe combining these things." So I did a quick internet search and of course someone had; here's an easy recipe from Zen and Spice! And I hadn't had mukimame (shelled edamame) in a long time, so I was excited to get to have that, too.

I cut the recipe in half but made the full sauce recipe, as per my usual pattern with soba noodles (they soak up so much). It was just right, and I enjoyed the leftovers thoroughly, having stored the main components separately (noodles in one container, veggies in another, and sauce in another).

It was sweet, it was spicy, it was saucy, and it got the job done! (And yes, this was still part of low-spend month, but we don't have to make too much of that.) It was a pretty light dinner but that also meant I had room for mug cake afterward, so it was a win-win for me.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts