Sequestration Meal #633

 


German food isn't something I'm all that familiar with, but I do know that it isn't usually something associated with veganism. When I ran across a recipe for vegan currywurst at The Simple Sprinkle, I was intrigued. I had the currywurst with mashed potatoes and some steamed, slightly sad broccoli.

Currywurst was essentially vegan beer brats (Tofurky supplied those for me) in a tomatoey curry sauce. I don't know how to describe the flavor. It's slightly spicy, but not too spicy, and a little sweet. It went well with potatoes and at this point I think everything goes with broccoli, no matter how sad the broccoli gets.

On the day I made this, I was extremely tired; I have had a lot going on lately so you may not see as many posts this week. But I'm eating as well as I can, and I'll be back soon. Take care of yourselves, too.

Comments

  1. Hope you are able to get some rest. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As these are posts scheduled in advance, I can assure you I am resting well! I almost have a few compilation posts ready to go, but they're just not quite there yet, and I've had some redundant meals lately. I am pretty sure I'll be able to get back to the normal posting schedule next week.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts