Sequestration Meal #638

 


I unearthed a largely-forgotten Gardein stuffed turk'y roast with gravy in my freezer, so it was the time to make this meal, including yellow squash and peppers (recipe from Taste of Home), Southern-style green beans and potatoes (recipe from Healthier Steps), and the aforementioned roast and gravy.

The star of the show here really is the potatoes and green beans; no surprise there, as I really love this recipe and knew that because I've made it before. The squash was fine, but could have used something else--I am not sure what, but it did the job anyway, in spite of imperfections. The roast was better than I remembered, probably because this time I had it with gravy.

My freezer is almost depleted enough to warrant a trip to Trader Joe's, which is exciting; we'll see what happens!

Comments

  1. I look forward to seeing any future TJs trips! Also I have bookmarked that potato and green beans recipe.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts