Sequestration Meal #631

 


I bought a big pack of grape tomatoes one of my low-spend month trips to the store. It was one of the "treat" things I allowed myself in the produce section. I wanted to make them the star of a meal, so here is that meal: Creamy polenta with burst tomatoes (recipe from Blissful Basil, though I subbed the grape tomatoes for the cherry).

This polenta gets its creaminess in part from cashew cream, so I knew this would be rich and satisfying. It definitely was! And some basil from my window make for the perfect garnish, too. Polenta may be peasant food, but sometimes peasants totally had the best ideas.

Comments

  1. I love polenta! I just accidentally ordered a 1kg bag of it instead of a 500g bag, so I have a lot of polenta in my future. I have made that recipe from Blissful Basil, and it is lovely.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts