Sequestration Meal #634

 


My freezer is full of surprises. I am trying to do better at going through stuff in there, though, and a recent shuffle of contents unearthed a single serving of Trader Joe's veggie bites. I don't know when I bought them. But that, along with a frozen hamburger bun, inspired me to buy some breaded chick'n patties and have a vegan chicken sandwich lunch. The bun has vegan mayo, lettuce, tomato, and red onion along with the chick'n patty. I also had some vegan tzatziki I'd made (it's a cashew base) for dipping the veggie bites into.

This was so good and so perfect on a lower energy day! (I am realizing most days are low energy for me lately, and I'm working on that, but anyway...low energy day, chick'n burger here we come, I guess?) I don't get to Trader Joe's often, but if you do, tzatziki goes great with the veggie bites. (Except that according to my recent search, it seems they're now discontinued. So...well, it was a good meal, anyway.)

Comments

  1. We were finally able to defrost our chest freezer on the weekend, and I dug up some suprises that I forgot were in there. It's amazing what can lurk in a freezer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am really trying to do better but things keep turning up!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts