Sequestration Meal #86

You may remember that maple dijon tofu I made, shown on this blog a few days ago with lemon couscous and a side of green beans and mushrooms. I had the couscous-tofu-veggies meal one more time, and used my last two maple dijon tofu pieces in this onigirazu.

For this one, I cut some planks of cucumber slices and salted them to pull some of the water out, and made a very basic carrot salad of just shredded carrots, mayo, and salt and pepper. The only seasoning on the rice was also plain salt. As with most onigirazu I've made, this was perfectly delightful.

Comments

  1. Oooh, yum! I still haven't made an onigirazu yet but your posts always make me want one. I have to put thought into action.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's easy when you get the hang of it! Maybe sometime I'll do an actual tutorial.

      Delete
    2. Oh, that would be awesome!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts