Monbento Original #53 (Double Tier)

 


You didn't see this casserole the first time around, but doesn't it look nice? It was a cheesy rice-and-veggie casserole with TVP, made out of leftovers and odds and ends and topped with Daiya cheese and buttery cracker crumbs. I love casseroles, even when they aren't pretty, though.

Here, it is served alongside some steamed carrots, mushroom-spinach-tomato saute, and a salad of arugula, spinach, cucumber, and Cara Cara oranges with an improvisational maple tahini dressing.

Everything here worked. I had no recipes for any of it; I just went for it. I wasn't sure about the salad, but it really did turn out great! I may be gradually teaching myself, once and for all, to eat greens. We'll see!

Comments

  1. I think the casserole looks very nice with that crunchy cheesy top.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This one looked pretty good! I just like casseroles anyway no matter what they look like, if they taste good.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts