Sequestration Meal #420

 


I did not intend to post the meal #420 on April 20 originally but how could I resist? (This, however, has nothing to do with that "420.")

This was a meal I made in spite of not really having much interest in cooking or anything else, and it fortunately was a pretty easy one: Almond butter soba noodles from the Stingy Vegan's recipe. As with essentially every soba noodle recipe I've ever made, I immediately felt it needed more sauce, but other than that, this was delicious! As much as we all love peanut noodles, sometimes you have to shake it up. The more mild taste of almond butter lets the vegetable flavors come through more prominently.

If your soba noodles are made only with buckwheat and not regular wheat flour, this is also a gluten free meal. However, in this case my noodles aren't gluten free and therefore the meal isn't tagged as such.

Comments

  1. Always more sauce, is what I say.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have never really learned my saucy lesson here with soba noodles.

      Delete
  2. You know me and SAUCE! Bring it ON! Clever and ironic 420 post LOL :) (from Jennifer)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Soba noodles in particular never seem saucy enough to me somehow!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts