Temari Rabbit Bento Bowl #37

 


This was a pretty tasty bento: Some avocado-cucumber salad (avocado, cucumber, lime juice, scallions, and salt), steamed rice with Everything Bagel seasoning, and a serving of JUST Egg's tomato and egg stir fry.

This is the kind of meal I pull together when I have to choose between the energy to plan and the energy to cook--and I based it roughly around some amorphous concepts like "something here needs to be green" and "spicy things (like the stir fry) go well with avocado." But I was really pleased with this! 

I realized, writing this, that me calling it the "Temari Rabbit" bento bowl probably makes no sense to you--the Temari Rabbit design is on the sides of the bowl. But these identifying markers were mostly for me as I began to journal my food and I'm a creature of habit, so there I am, I guess.

Comments

  1. That cucumber avocado salad sounds partcularly delightful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a really good, simple salad! Extra good with fresh lime juice.

      Delete
  2. Sounds AMAZING! I'm in love with that Cuc-Avo Salad Idea! (from Jennifer)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts