Sequestration Meal #499

 


As I continue on in my apparent quest to try virtually anything in pizza form, I tried a mushroom ricotta pizza using my beloved cashew-tofu ricotta as the sauce. Although this was pretty good--and as with most of my pizzas, great with some vegan ranch--I think it was missing something, somehow. This would probably be improved with some spinach and cherry tomatoes. I look forward to trying to make this one better, though, because ricotta on pizza is definitely worth trying more of!

How would you jazz this up?

Comments

  1. It depends what dimension it was missing - if it just needed more flavor or more layers of flavor, then roasted garlic (or maybe olives); if it needed a tang, then tomato. A cilantro puree drizzle might be good... pizza has all sorts of options!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Roasted garlic is something I rarely think about but can do so much.

      Delete
  2. I'd definitely put some black olives on this, I think.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh, that would be good! Maybe olive tapenade, even? I love olives.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts