Monbento Original #58 (Double Tier)


This is a reliable, straightforward lunch: A wrap made of spinach and some chickpea eggless salad in a tortilla, some cucumber-apple salad (this time with Granny Smith, so there's no color contrast, unfortunately), some everything cashews, watermelon licorice, and a few squares of dark chocolate.

This was really satisfying. I'm still eating in my car, incidentally, which is getting cold again, so a cold lunch isn't necessarily ideal. But I make hot tea and huddle under my blanket and make the best I can of the situation.

Comments

  1. I love your little toothpicks to hold the wrap in place! How long are they? I have a couple of cute ones I got in Japan ages ago but they are quite short so they don't do a very good job of keeping things together.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're the length of a standard toothpick. If anything, I find they're slightly too long to be useful in some of my lunch containers!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts