Sequestration Meal #618

 


This is a basic, use-the-stuff-in-the-fridge up meal, mostly, supplemented only slightly by the grocery haul from the day before. Here we have pasta with leftover cashew cream sauce and peas, steamed carrots, some sauteed frozen spinach, and onions and peppers with some vegan sausage.

I wasn't too keen on the spinach. Frozen spinach is fine to toss in a soup or something, but I don't think I want it served like this, on its own. An important lesson!

But the rest of this was pretty good. Nothing too exciting here, but also not the sort of meal that makes me feel like I'm suffering. These days, I will take it!

Comments

  1. Definitely agree with you on the frozen spinach, it is great in things but sauteed on its own it is not a great texture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree on the frozen spinach also. I wonder if you had mixed it in w/ the pasta if that would of helped?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts