Happy Jackson Snack Boxes #71

 


I wanted something different than a sandwich, and I remembered onigirazu, so of course I needed to make one for this lunch! Here the onigirazu has avocado, tofu eggless salad, tomatoes, and spinach, and it was wonderful with my sides of ketchup chips and cucumber slices with everything bagel seasoning (in the mushroom cup).

Right now, I'm coping with the hard things by being making slightly more complicated lunches than I need to make. But something about getting that present from me in the middle of the day makes it possible for me to get through the afternoon.

Comments

  1. This looks amazing! I always mean to make one of these after seeing your posts, but I am yet to. Maybe hopefully one day soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! They're pretty easy once you get the hang of it.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts