Lunchopolis #89

 

This is an eggless salad sandwich (eggless salad recipe from Hot for Food) on multigrain and seed bread with some lettuce and tomato to be added just before eating (so the bread won't get soggy), some cucumber slices with everything bagel seasoning in the little chicky cup, and Fritos.

I have loved this eggless salad since the first time I tasted it, so much so that I haven't tried anyone else's even though it doesn't taste much of anything like my omnivore egg salad used to taste. I should try new recipes, though, when/if I can. Maybe I can find one that tastes like my egg salad used to taste. Do you have a favorite eggless salad recipe?

This is a very basic lunch, but sometimes what you need is very basic.

Comments

  1. I love a tofu eggless salad! I have made a bunch of different onces, I don't know if any stick out as my absolute favourite. Also 7-11 here has vegan tofu egg salad sandwiches you can buy, and they have vegan mayo and lettuce on them. Which is fun when you are out and about.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It would be great if our 7-Eleven had vegan egg salad! But we do have one vegan option (pretzels and hummus) from ours.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts