Skater Lunch Box #79

 


I had some leftover mashed potatoes, and so I pulled the rest of this together for lunch: Some peppers and onions sautéed in a bit of canola oil, Jack & Annie's maple breakfast sausage links, and a steamed carrot.

Can you eat breakfast sausage for lunch? Why not? For one thing, it's delicious. For another, the kinds of breakfasts people have them with are pretty similar to this, a lot of the time--they also have potatoes, peppers, and onions. And carrots pair nicely with maple flavors. So it all worked. And it fed me one more day.

These sausages are gluten free, incidentally, so if you're looking for a gluten free option, here's one!

Comments

  1. I think you can eat a breakfast sausage at any time of day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly! But I'm also the sort of person who sometimes eats cake for dinner, so take my opinions for what they're worth.

      Delete
    2. Exactly! But I'm also the sort of person who sometimes eats cake for dinner, so take my opinions for what they're worth.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts