Thermos 3-Tier Bento #52

 

Potato salad (of course), cucumbers and tomatoes with pepper and a little chick cup for salt for later, and barbecued soy curls on a bun. (I guess you have to trust me about the soy curls, which are now invisible.)

I really liked the way the soy curl sandwich turned out! I'd definitely make it again. And having the cucumbers and tomatoes was good because when I'm wearing a mask all day I don't drink as much water, so they help me stay hydrated more.

In-person work is hard, though, everyone--very hard. I'm now going in five days a week and it's beyond exhausting.

Comments

  1. I am very bad at hydrating at work... or at all. But I do always have a box of sliced cucumber and grape tomatoes to snack on with my lunch. I never thought about them as helping to hydrate me, but I guess they do a bit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure they help! There's a lot of water in cucumbers and tomatoes.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts