Sequestration Meal #362

 

I had other plans, but then a neighbor gave me some end-of-season corn on the cob, so I had to seize the last gasps of summer with this meal. I had some vegan pulled pork (recipe from Cadry's Kitchen) and potato salad on the side. The "pork" would have been saucier, but I was almost out of barbecue sauce.

Soy curls are endlessly versatile and incredibly easy to prepare. They were probably the best thing to have come out of this interminable pandemic for me. Pulled "pork" sandwiches, here I come!

Comments

  1. Looks like a perfect end of summer meal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been wanting to make that pulled pork recipe from Cadry's Kitchen for a while. The corn sounds like a perfect way to serve it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really easy! The fussiest part is pulling the soy curls apart into shreds.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts