Sequestration Meal #363

 


I've had a hard time making plans lately, but fortunately I think I may be getting a bit better at figuring out what to do with what I have on hand even when we don't plan. This is tofu pad Thai with broccoli, and it was delicious and soothing and all around wonderful. I do not know why I had fresh cilantro--I think I bought it for something and then had a bout with symptoms and couldn't do whatever it was--but there was enough of it that was salvageable for garnishing the plate, and that made it feel all the more like I had my life together, if only for a moment, just for one meal.

Comments

  1. I love a tofu pad thai, and broccoli is a great addition. There is something so nice about the tangy sweet sauce. I'm glad you had enough coriander to use. Something about a garnish definitely makes it feel like everything is a little bit more together.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not into bean sprouts, so I tend to want another veggie instead. And yes, the garnish made me feel like this was some sort of deliberate plan!

      Delete
  2. Your pad Thai looks perfectly delicious!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts