Monbento Original #44

 


Leftovers of the meal you saw a few days ago gave me the opportunity for me to have the veggie-tastic meal of my dreams: Rice pilaf; garlicky white beans and spinach; sautéed zucchini and tomatoes; steamed carrots; sautéed red and green bell pepper and mushrooms; and orange slices (on silicone baran).

Sometimes, you just need--and I mean need--all the veggies at once. These are the best meals in my opinion, and they really aren't difficult, just a bit time consuming. The main skills you need here are chopping and stirring. Sometimes, I am just not in a mood to do a main dish, so I had six "side" dishes, and it was fantastic.

It's also, incidentally, super allergy-friendly. No nuts, no soy, no gluten. Slam dunk.

Comments

  1. I am craving a huge pile of vegetables right now. This looks like just the thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This exactly what I want but am too lazy to prepare!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I prefer to think of it as lacking energy and motivation rather than laziness. But I hope you get some veggies anyway!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts