Monbento Square #31 (Double Tier)


 Potato salad, hummus dressing (for my salad), some quarters of one of those giant bakery cookies (vegan sugar cookie), and a salad of green leaf lettuce, tomato, cucumber, avocado, and Tofurky.

I'm still having a hard time finding my groove with cooking, food prep, and packing a lunch. This was fine, but I really think I would rather have had croutons instead of potato salad. I usually have all of my shelf-stable groceries shipped to me, still, unless I can't get what I need; dairy-free croutons seem to only exist in the kosher section for whatever reason so I hadn't managed it yet. But potato salad is good, if more filling than I really needed.

I also made way, way too much potato salad, so you'll be seeing it for a bit. I only used two potatoes but I guess they were especially large potatoes.

Comments

  1. I am dreaming about starting to make potato salad over here these days. What a wonderful lunch!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Funny, I'm dreaming about turning the oven on for casseroles! But I hope your summer is a delight.

      Delete
  2. I just realized I didn't make potato salad at all this summer... I really missed out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I firmly believe that potato salad is a year-round food, even if we see it more in the summer. So make it whenever you like!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts