Sequestration Meal #449

 


I was looking online for a recipe that would use some tofu and lots of mushrooms (as I had mushrooms that needed eating, and some tofu) and after a while it suddenly occurred to me that I have written such a recipe! So I made tofu Tofu à la King. I didn't want to bake biscuits (because it is not oven weather) so I made mashed potatoes to have with it. Also, I didn't have any pimentos or roasted red peppers so I put in 1/2 cup of baby peas instead.

Although I much prefer this with biscuits (because, well, biscuits), This still did the job. It looks weird, in that midcentury, retro sort of way, but it's comforting.

Comments

  1. It looks good with the mashed potato! Even if does not reach the biscuity heights you long for. But good call on using stuff up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Biscuits are so nice! But sometimes mashed potatoes are nice, too. The mashed potatoes definitely weren't bad. I just really love biscuits!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts