Sequestration Meal #542

 


Sometimes, making lists is how I take care of myself. I have the lists, so I don't have to think as much. One of the lists concerns meals that can be made without significant investment in time or reading recipes or anything. And hence we have this: Broccoli; some canned baked beans that have been doctored up with mustard, barbecue sauce, a bit of brown sugar, smoked paprika, garlic powder, onions, and yellow bell pepper; an some Annie's vegan macaroni in a creamy sweet potato pumpkin sauce.

This was good. It takes more time than a lot of my easy meals do, but it's not much of a challenge, and I have no recipes to read. It tastes good and balances out proteins, carbs, and fats (for me--see your doctor if you need advice on your diet). It has nice colors and texture contrasts, too.

We make it through sometimes, bit by bit. 

Comments

Popular Posts