A Review of New Things I've Tried #14 (Chocolate Edition (Again))

 We've established that if there is vegan chocolate out there it is possible to ship to me, I will try it. So are you up for another round of new-to-me chocolates?

1. Endangered Species Cacao Nibs + Dark Chocolate

This is good--rich, earthy. The cacao nibs give a good, bitter crunch. I'd happily eat these again.

2. Chocolove Chilies & Cherries in Dark Chocolate


If you like a bit of peppery spice in your sweet things, this is a good non-cinnamon option! The chocolate in Chocolove seems a bit softer than a lot of the dark chocolate bars out there and I find I eat it on its own more readily than I do many others, which usually get paired with fruit or a shortbread cookie. They tend to be my default chocolate bars.

3. Free 2b Dark Chocolate Mint Cups


I was thinking these might be like York peppermint patties; they weren't. The mint filling is a bit gritty. But once I put aside any expectations that it would be like peppermint patties, I found I liked them. I might not order them again--heck, how many options have I found now!?--but I'm glad I tried them.

Comments

Popular Posts