Sequestration Meal #183

Having realized that egg foo young filled the requirements of being greasy protein to save me from my excessively spicy dumplings (original story here), I decided to try the combination and use my leftover gravy as a dipping sauce.

This worked! I really liked the balance of the two together. I am almost through these dumplings and honestly a part of me is a tiny bit sad. I still love the concept. I just wish they weren't too spicy to fully appreciate.

I still had some egg foo young left, but no rice, and also the egg foo young I had was the bits that hadn't flipped well and so they weren't that pretty. I cut them up and mixed them with some veggie ramen noodles.

This was good but probably should have had some sriracha or something, because it just needed something.

Comments

Popular Posts