Sequestration Meal #184

 

After doing all that cooking for Thanksgiving, I wanted to reap the rewards of having a well-stocked fridge of homemade things, so instead of just plowing through the leftovers as they were, I reimagined how I could create new meals to make the leftovers last longer. The first foray had the green bean casserole and mashed potatoes with gravy alongside some orange and ginger glazed tofu (my own recipe from here, but with plain orange marmalade and some fresh ginger). I don't know why I never tried this tofu with a Western-style meal--it translates super well to this context and would be great as a Thanksgiving main dish, if I am so inclined in the future.

My Thanksgiving dinner was delayed to the Friday after Thanksgiving, and I've been showing you pre-Thanksgiving meals. Please don't worry about me eating very old food! There is usually a delay between me eating the food and you seeing the food.

Comments

  1. That's awesome that you got to be creative with your Thanksgiving leftovers!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts