Monbento Square #33 (Single Tier)

 


One of those possibly-too-basic-to-show-you lunches that I decided to show you anyway. This is the kind of meal that isn't too "weird" for omnivores, if that's an idea you might need. I had some cucumber spears and halved grape tomatoes (halved to fit in the box) with some of my homemade creamy herb dressing for dipping, a peanut butter and jelly sandwich with banana on a mutligrain-and-seed bread, and two kinds of mini dark chocolate cups: Sunflower butter and peanut butter.

Every so often I have to remind myself that the food is already there for the eating and I don't have to make it complex. I just have to eat something, and make it as appealing as I can even when it's basic.

Comments

  1. That's something I need to remind myself of, too, is to NOT make things more complex than they need to be. I'm sooooooo guilty of that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simple is good. and PB and J never goes wrong. I like banana with it as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I sneak bananas in lots of places for the potassium. Fortunately they also taste good!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts