Skater Lunch Box #80

 


Something about the stress of my life right now has me retreating into the kitchen. Not wanting my leftover mashed potatoes to just be potatoes again, I made some spinach-potato pancakes (guided by this recipe, which I veganized). I packed a few of them with slices of Tofurky ham and braised cabbage with carrots and onions.

I kind of wish I was more into doing other chores these days, but I'm not. I still try to keep up with the laundry and cleaning the bathroom and all those things, but that hall closet reorganization project? Eh, no. I'll go fancify my leftovers.

One day, one thing at a time.

Comments

  1. That is some very cool fancifying of leftovers!
    I have a list of chores and tasks I need to do around the house, or appointments I have to book, and it just all seems a bit overwhelming. I totally get retreating to the kitchen to have some fun with food.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. I'm not sure how it helps one make it to the goal, but perhaps!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts