Lunchbots Quad #21

 


Here we have a "not enough leftovers this week so here's something snacky" lunch: Red and green grapes, everything-seasoned cashews, Yves veggie ham slices, garlic herb Triscuits, cubes of Daiya Monterey Jack-style cheese, apple slices, and a few squares of chocolate.

This was really good, especially with a cup of hot Teeccino at lunchtime! But you could guess that, probably. Everything here is delicious by itself.

This lunch box hasn't been the best workhorse for me, but I keep it around because it seems to so consistently be the ideal size for these snacky lunches. But given that I only have 21 recorded uses in the past six years, maybe I should rethink that. Burning questions of our times, I suppose!

Comments

  1. It seems like it has an ideal purpose, even if it isn't often used, but would you miss it if you wanted a snacky lunch and didn't have it?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts