Lunchbots Quad #22

 


Snacky bentos are the best when I have run out of leftovers! Here we have cucumber slices, black olives, clementine segments, a few squares of dark chocolate, herby Triscuits, and some homemade lemony jalapeno cilantro hummus.

I had half a can of chickpeas in the fridge along with some fresh cilantro and jalapenos, so I went looking for a recipe. Ultimately I set forth on my own and it turned out pretty great! I did not photograph this in a way that would make me feel like I could make a recipe post out of it, so I'll hold off on that for now, but hummus isn't brain surgery anyway--just whirl up some chickpeas in a food processor with garlic, lemon juice, olive oil, tahini, and salt and pepper and you're most of the way there. Add other things to vary it. As with many things, you're limited primarily by imagination.

Comments

  1. Whoo hoo, the lunchbots quad appears again! Such a good lunchbox for snackings.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't seem to part with it. Maybe it will start serving me more often.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts