Sequestration Meal #492

 


I hadn't made pizza in a while, but it's oven weather again! So here I have some pizza with raid-the-fridge-and-freezer toppings (some jarred marinara I had left over, cherry tomatoes, Gardein Italian sausages, olives, mushrooms, onions, bell peppers, Miyoko's non-dairy liquid pizza mozzarella, garlic powder, and Italian seasoning), and a raid-the-fridge salad (romaine, red onion, bell pepper, dill pickle, black olives, tomato, and Yves veggie ham with homemade ranch).

Salads are more enjoyable to me now that I'm letting myself go way outside the box. Dill pickle in a salad may be pretty far outside the box, but it totally works with ranch! And this salad was great with pizza.

I probably should have put more cheese on this pizza, but Miyokos said less is more, so I didn't put very much on. It needed a bit more, but it was still delicious. I'd forgotten how great pizza can be. I've been inspired by this pizza; I need to branch out more and do something more exciting. Barbecue chickpea pizza? Corn and jalapeno? Dill pickle and mushroom? So many things in my future...what do you put on your pizza?

Comments

  1. I will put almost anything on a pizza, there is no limit to your imagination.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts