What I Ate in a Day #20

Some interesting things have happened recently, but one of the most exciting is that it is fall! And although I don't necessarily enjoy the darkness, I do enjoy the change in seasons bringing about a feeling of newness. Fall foods aren't necessarily as vibrantly colored as summer foods are, but they can be just as satisfying.


Speaking of which, here's a lovely beige breakfast for you to admire! I had a sliced banana, a glass of soy milk, and some leftover baked maple gingerbread oatmeal with cream cheese icing--more on that in a future breakfast post. This was delicious.


I followed that up with this slightly random lunch: A biscuit from my freezer which I'd filled with Yves veggie ham and some margarine, steamed broccoli and carrots, and penne with a homemade cashew-based cheddar cheese sauce. The penne is one of those protein boosted kinds, with added legumes, but that is still wheat. It was good!


Dinner was extremely low effort. I put some rice in the rice cooker and pulled some homemade curry out of my freezer. This was an adzuki bean curry, and it was every bit as good from my freezer as it had been when I made it.

Not pictured, I had a multivitamin, an algae-based DHA supplement, a few cups of herbal tea, and a graham cracker spread with apple butter. (I would have shown you that had I remembered to photograph it.)

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts