Sequestration Meal #606

 


I had some leftover cashew cream cheesy sauce in my fridge, and I was really not up to full-fledged cooking, so I made "hamburger helper" of sorts with steamed sugar snap peas and carrots.

The main dish here consists of TVP ground "beef," made from my usual recipe for such things, which was browned a bit in a skillet with some onion, some Barilla Protein + farfalle, the sauce, and peas I had in my freezer. The peas are mostly for color, but I did like them here. If I'd been more energetic, I could have added some bell pepper and mushrooms, but sometimes, we just do the things we can do.

And they work out, sometimes, too! I really enjoyed my meal.

Comments

  1. Ohhhhh this looks so good! It's been my intention to make cashew Alfredo but I haven't yet. Now I'm inspired to make it this weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts